CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 17, 2010

Working, working, working

As I said earlier, I picked up my friend from getting her car fixed today. So, she talked me into cleaning my house....yes, it's that bad I need to be talked into it. She is a neat freak! And she was more than willing to help me. Which I needed lots of it. A few rules I learned...
1. if you haven't used it within the last 3 months..toss it.
2. everything has a home
3. if you can't find a home for it...toss it.
4. don't be afraid to ask for help.
5. even though my house needs major work and remodeling, it still deserves to look it's best.
My kitchen looks amazing. We cleared off my kitchen table, tackled the gigantic pile of crap, swept, cleared off the counter tops, and gave everything a home.
Ryan is going to be blown away when he comes home. I can't wait! I have a huge pile that needs to be donated tomorrow!

Also had comcast come out to fix our box. So far, so good. I got a new box. The tivo is still not up to par, but he basically told me, I'm shit outta luck. I have my tivo on ebay now, 7 lookers and ends late tomorrow, so fingers crossed for that.

This year we amended out 2008 taxes so that we could get the home buyer credit. We sent it out in February. I just got a letter in the mail saying that we needed to fill out a special form...uhhh, I'm pretty sure that's why we paid 50$ and had a tax professional to it...right? So, now I have to make a special trip to take it to her. I really don't want to fill it out wrong. And now it will take even longer to get our return.

It is raining today! Looks like it's gonna be a pretty calm and chilly week. I just bought my first Victoria's Secret bra and was really looking forward to wearing it. It's a convertible, I wanted to wear it with a new strapless top I got for my birthday. I guess I'll have to wait. While I was there, I got fitted. Not much of a difference. Went from about a 38c/d to a 36c.

I didn't get any exercising in so far today...not sure if I'll get the umpf up to do it after the boys go down? I hate missing a day. Sunday was my day off, so that's two days in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment